Dec 29, 2011 8:22 pmMerwin
I would like to work with PyQt / PySide, but there is a small problem :
methods arguments are not completed by IDE's autocompletion.
When, typing "PySide.", I correctly get the module's attributes, but
when I want to see what arguments are expected to a constructor /
method, all I get is *args, **kwargs.
I perfectly understand why this happen, but do you know a way to get
around this ?
I spend more time looking for arguments in Qt's documentation than
effectively programming, which is a problem :-/
Thanks for reading,
Related Forum Topics
- Pyside dynamic buttons
- I want to learn pyqt ,but i have no c++ knowlage. is it ok????
- Calling a simple PyQt application more than once
- User login session for stand alone PyQt
- How to implement mouse gesture by python or pyqt ?
- Python and PyQt (Windows) - AttributeError: 'module' object has notattribute run